- Accommodations based on twin/double sharing
- Tours and transfer as private air-con vehicle.
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Domestic air tickets (economic class)
- Entry fee as tours stated
- Service charge & Government tax
- Other meals, tip, drinks, single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa, flight in/out Bangkok, any optional additional tours or activities during free time.
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.