- 36 night’s hotel accommodation with daily breakfast (1 double non-smoking room)
- 2 nights on the private sampan in Mekong Delta
- 1 night on the boat cruise in Halong Bay with round trip transfer by shuttle bus
- 2 nights on the night train between Hanoi & Sapa in soft sleeper A/C cabin
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All airport transfers and tour Transfers by A/C car
- All 9 internal flights: Phnom Penh-Siem Reap, Siem Reap-Bangkok, Bangkok-Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai-Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang-Vientiane, Vientiane-Hanoi, Hanoi-Hue, Danang-Saigon (Economy Class)
- Private tours with local English speaking tour guides
- All entrance fees and permits where applicable
- Bottled water in car during the days of tour
- Meals that not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Visas for Vietnam (need 3 month multiple entry visa), Laos visa, Cambodia visa and Thailand visa
- International flight and departure tax
- Drinks and other personal expenses
- Tips to guides and drivers
- All other things that are not clearly mentioned in the Inclusion
Standard accommodation equates to a Western 3-star standard, always featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant. Sometimes these are a good affordable choice in cities where accommodation is very expensive, but where being centrally located is a prime consideration.
Superior accommodation equates to a Western 4-star standard, featuring en-suite rooms and usually a restaurant and often a swimming pool and/or a fitness centre. This is the 'classic' hotel standard we use on most of our group based tours.
Deluxe accommodation equates to a Western 5-star standard, usually featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, excellent service and customer care. India and Southeast Asia have a fabulous array of top notch 5-star properties.
Luxury accommodation equates to a Western 5-star plus standard - the creme de la creme. Featuring spacious, en-suite rooms, a restaurant, swimming pool and fitness centre and an array of amenities, this accommodation is a cut above the rest. Sheer opulence!